Wednesday 24 July 2013

Workout of the Day- Shoulders and Triceps 13.5 weeks out.

Standing Barbell Press- 62.5kg x6 Reps 90 seconds between sets (As Many Sets As Possible)
When you can't perform the Shoulder Press for 6 Reps perform as many Push Presses as you can until you have performed 20 reps- I did 5 sets in total

Kettlebell Arnold Press (10-14Reps) / Lateral Raise Iron Cross Superset (10 Reps)
(As Many Sets As Possible)- I did 4 sets in total

JM Presses 5KG each side x10 Reps 20 seconds between sets for as many sets as possible- I performed 5 sets

Triceps Pushdown's x10 reps/ Narrow Press x10 reps- perform sets until 10 narrow press-ups are impossible- I performed 5 Sets

I have to say I was looking jacked after this workout.

I'm starting to think I might turn up in half decent shape for the Britain's!


No comments:

Post a Comment